Friday, April 30, 2010

Someone bring a stretcher to Northborough on 5/8/10.....

I signed up for a 4 Mile Road Race in Northborough, MA for next Saturday! I MUST be crazy!!! :) The guy in charge suggested running 5 minutes, walking 2 minutes, etc. so I don't burn out! I am extremely competitive so I may just do fine.  However, I can't even run/jog a mile at the track down the street from my house! Soo we shall see.  But it's on my bucket list to complete a road race and to not finish last! I was almost tempted to put a marathon on my bucket list but there's no way in hell I'd ever be able to run 26 miles! There's no way I could run a 1/2 marathon!!! Nevermind a full marathon! LOL.

Anyways, my goals are as follows:
1. DON'T DIE!!!
2. FINISH!!!
3. Do NOT finish in last!!

That's it!!! The drinking afterwards I think will help to me get through the race!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment