Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Strip Club

So this past Friday night was my second time in a female strip club.  The place wasnt that great.  Actually, it's the same place as the first time I went.  This place is called Hurricane Betty's.  My first time there I hung out at the bar but this time, the group I was with wanted to sit right in front of the stage.  What an experience I must say!!! Butts were doing all sorts of things (i was impressed with the fact that they could do single butt cheek lifts), boobies were flapping around, dollar bills flying everywhere, guys mesmorized by the strippers, etc.  I always thought strippers (well in MA anyways) weren't allowed to fully show your vagina.  I WAS WRONG!!! They show whatever they want!!! LOL.  And I saw 2 of them.  I also got to see some nipple piercings and even one in the clit! They actually looked kind of cool though I personally would never do it!!! The group I was with even gave me some $1 bills to tip the ladies. At one point, one put her boobies in my face and rubbed it around. haha. I didnt want that to happen but now that it has, I guess it wasn't the worst thing that could've happened!! At least it was one of the hotter girls.  My favorite part of the strip club was watching the guys (and even a girl or two) facial reactions to the strippers! It was hilarious!! Some little kid who was under 21 was trying to flirt with me.  I was like seriously? You little kid are going to try and hit on me, 26 yr old, in a strip club? I don't think so.  It was an interesting night to say the least. I would still go to a girl's stripclub anyday over a guys!! I went to a guy's stripclub when I went to Montreal, Canada for the first time.  I was scarred for life! A man's body part is not very attractive!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol Corey. I rather got to a Women's strip club too over a mans.

    ReplyDelete