Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Red Sox game - 4/23/10

There's nothing better than a Friday night at Fenway Park watching the Red Sox game except enjoying the game with my favorite soccer boys.  For Szymon, John, and Will's birthdays I bought them all tickets to this game!!! And, yes, I am the bestest friend you could ever ask for!!! haha.

Anyways, the evening started by getting out of work at 4pm and meeting Will at Teamworks.  Then we drove to Boston to meet Szymon & John at John's place in East Boston.  We had a couple of Cape Codders before heading off to Fenway. I was a little tipsy/drunk by the time we got off of the subway.  We stopped at McDonalds.  I probably wouldn't have eaten there if I hadnt had anything to drunk because the thought of fast food makes me nauseous!!! Anyways, we get to the game and I probably spent most of my time in the bathroom (anytime alcohol is involved, I live in the bathroom)!!! Szymon and Will both bought me 2 drinks each.  The game was great! We WON 4-3 and Big Papi scored his first home run of the season! Go BIG PAPI!!!!! Then we left at like the 8th inning or so and we got some food at one of the street vendors.  I got some steak tips. YUM!!!!! However, most of it didn't make it to my mouth! LOL.

After the game, we went to John's friends house.  I don't remember being there long.  Just one drink that I ended up spilling anyways! Ughhhhhhh!!! Then, Szymon, Will and I took a cab back to John's house to get our stuff and head home! It was a great night with great friends (even if John did ditch us at the end)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment