Friday, June 8, 2012

I loved last July





                                                               July 2011:

My favorite time of year! What more could you want? It’s warm, you go to the beach, and there’s my favorite holiday, the 4th of July.

Last year’s 4th of July was a bunch of ridiculousness!!! My bff and I kicked it off as a whole weekend event.  We went to the beach & drank, watched the Worcester fireworks, went to karaoke, and drank some more.  On the actual 4th, Sabrina and I started it up with some road soda’s on our way into Boston. We parked, got drunk, and roamed Boston.  We had a ball make puppets do dirty things to one another in the coolest store in Faneuil Hall, Fun Usual.  We ended up on the Cambridge side of the Charles River to watch the fireworks! It was great! This year, we are not moving from our spot!!!
 


 







 July also had some fun parties and trips, for starters, the annual beer Olympics at Nicky’s house. Here I learned that I could drink about 25 beers and still stand up! My team did alright. We didn’t win but one of our players got Most Drunk Player (MVP). 
 








 The morning after the beer Olympics, we had to get up super early to go to Martha’s Vineyard.  I wasn’t extremely hungover but I wasn’t feeling too great after downing 25 beers and not sleeping much.  It was a great time though and my first time on the Vineyard.  I introduced all my non American friends to fried pickles before passing out on the beach for the remainder of the day! Hopefully someday I get to go back and actually get to see the place!
 









I got to go surf for a 2nd time!













My indoor soccer team also managed to win the championships that session! Go team go!










 The worst part of July was saying goodbye to some great people! I spent a good two months with them and got really close to them and having to say goodbye was horrible! I can’t wait until they come back though so we can get crazy and ridiculous again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment