Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stick it In - Prom 2011

Some people didn't go to prom, some people had a horrible prom, some people had a blast! I wanted to ring in spring with a party everyone would be talking about for weeks! I threw a prom party! Everyone came dressed to impressed, we had trophies for prom king & queen, everyone voted, we had beer pong, photo op, etc. It was nicely decorated! I loved it. Theme: Stick It In (I mean, come one, who doesn't want to?)

Highlights of the night?

Lets see....there was drama! Lots of drama!! How about my roommate hooking up with the guy I've liked for months and she knew it! Ya thanks a lot!
There was someone who got left behind!!! My friend took a cab home drunk and forgot his friend! haha. He had to take a cab back and get his friend!!!
There was girl kissing and guys stumbling!

All in all, I'd say prom 2011 was a huge success! Look out for prom 2012!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment