Wednesday, August 17, 2011

March = My first pub crawl


 I took part in my first pub crawl in March 2011!!! Probably the best crawl to take part in during the year - Saint Paddy's Day pub crawl!!! Me, Jon F., Jimmy D, and Josh ventured to Boston to get our drink on.  We went to maybe like 4-6 of the places, got extremely sloshed, and the highlight of the night: getting ditched!!!! You heard me. All 3 of the guys ditched me. What guy leaves the only girl in the group alone in Boston lost? Those 3!!!!  Luckily my two friends Will and Alex came and rescued my drunk ass and returned me to the hotel! Interesting to say the least!


Other highlights of March?
Ice skating (haven't done that in FOREVER)

Onalie's 26th Birthday party at Beatnik's!!! She's a gem! It was my first experience with drunk Onalie! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment