Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Spring is nature's way of saying Lets Party!!!"

In April I tried running a 5k after having bad back problems this year. Ya...I did horrible!!! But we did our own little dive bar crawl in Brockton! We went to some sketchy bars and I was dared to dance with an older and larger guy. 
April also marks my 2nd year where I've taken my guys, John and Will, to the Red Sox game for their birthdays.  To sum it up: It was a shit show! I pretty much don't remember the game!!! For those of you who are friends with me, check out my videos and pictures of that day! It will show you.


Now that I have my LTC, I hit up my good friend, Richie, to take me shooting.  Lets just say, I'm not a natural! I did decide that I like the 45s the best!  I'm not a huge fan of .22 calibers. 9mm are okay.
For my friend Justin and Nicky's birthday, a bunch of us went to Foxwoods!!! We rented a couple hotel rooms and then gambled, drank, and danced the night away! I for one got too drunk I forgot to gamble! I did however manage to spend $80!! How? Not sure. I wish I remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment