Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The cRaZiNeSs that is my life part 3

SKYDIVING!!!!

Well, I survived the drop and let me tell you....IT WAS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!! I really had a great time! I wasn't nervous at all and I was going on only 2 hours of sleep! It was great though! I feel like a new person! All my problems that I had prior to jumping don't bother me anymore! I don't know what else to say other than it was amazing!

I jumped at Skydive New England in Lebanon, ME.  I jumped from 12,000ft and I could see the White Moutains and Lake Winnippisaki (spelling?)!!! It was a gorgeous view! My instructor was definitely nice to look at too :)!!! The only thing that I didn't read about was the fact that my ears bothered me.  I mean, you don't think when you get there that you will be up in the plane and that you should've chewed gum!!! I know that for next time though! And there will definitely be a next time!!!

The most asked question I've gotten was: Were you nervous? Well, to be honest, not really.  I was fine prior to entering the plane and all the way up to the door opening.  I did take a deep breath in when I was on the ledge of the door in the plane and realizing what was about to take place.  But it was a rush and I really wasnt all that nervous.  I was more nervous when the parachute went up and they take you on a rollercoaster-like ride to the right and left when they control it.  I got some major butterflies in my stomach when I did that!!!! I was also unaware as to the parachute opening which I jerked back for. 




It was great though.  I can't wait to go again!!! It's such a rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment