Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The cRaZiNeSs that is my life part 2....

This posting is about June 12th!!!! First off, I drove all the way to Maine to go skydiving just to have to reschedule due to inclement weather. Ughhhhhh. So I rescheduled to go on Fathers Day (see The cRaZiNeSs that is my life part 3).  Anyways, I went to my friend Crystal's house for a Hawaiian themed birthday party!!! It was fun. Then, a bunch of my other friends were going out for Alex's birthday.  We went to the Salty Dog in Worcseter where I completed something from my bucket list: Riding a mechanical bull!!! :) Oh boy...was it fun! However, watching the video it made me realize I really need to drop weight!! I'm a heffer (or however you spell it). 










Anyways, it was still a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment